WoW! she is so big! she is a little girl now.... :( looks like you guys are having a fun summer (or I guess fall) Oh and I wanted to let you know where you can make your blog book... when the time comes :) go to www.blurb.com they help you make really nice hard cover books!
Brian and I have been married for almost 5 years. We have two kids. Kaylee is 3 years old and Braxton is 10 months old. They are alot of fun. They keep us very entertained and busy.
3 comments:
Hooray! I love blogs! Now I can see more pictures of Kaylee--she really is adorable (and her hair is REALLY red! So awesome!).
WoW! she is so big! she is a little girl now.... :( looks like you guys are having a fun summer (or I guess fall) Oh and I wanted to let you know where you can make your blog book... when the time comes :) go to www.blurb.com they help you make really nice hard cover books!
Yah for dinos.
Post a Comment