Saturday, October 18, 2008

JaCoy tagged me. Sorry It took so long
Eight TV shows I like to watch
1. Grey Anatomy
2. Bachelor (when its on)
3. Desperate Housewives
4. Friends
5. Brothers and Sisters
6. Unwrapped on the food network
7. King of Queens
8. Everybody Loves Raymond

Eight things that happened yesterday
1. Worked
2. Cleaned the house
3. Played with Kaylee
4. Ordered pizza for dinner
5. watched t.v.
6. Saw Brian after he had been hunting for 4 days
7. Checked my blog
8. Found are bunny that ran away

Eight favorite places to eat
1. Chili's
2. Fredricos
3. Old Grist Mill
4. Subway
5. Pita Pit
6. Village Inn
7. Maddox
8. Texas Road House

Eight things I am looking forward to
1. Finding Out for sure if im having a Boy
2. Having this baby
3. Halloween
4. Christmas
5. Thanksgiving food
6. Seeing Brian and Kaylee
7. Having grass in my yard
8. Moving to logan someday (ha ha)

Eight things that I wish for
1. Not being in Labor for 15 hours like I did with Kaylee
2. Brian to get a new job so I can actually see him
3. Kaylee to get out of the terrible two quick
4. A house in Logan
5. Money and lots of it
6. My family not to get sick this winter
7. To not have to work and just stay home with the kids
8. Go to Hawaii someday soon

People that I have tagged
1. Megan
2. Chantel
3. Chelsey
4. Kim
JaCoy got everyone else I know.

1 comment:

Adam and JaCoy said...

Yah! Thank you! Sorry I tagged everyone else, it just so happens we both work with the same people.