Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Its a BOY!!!



Well I guess Kaylee was right all along. It is a boy! Brian is So excited to finally have a boy. His family is so happy because this is the first grandson. They have 8 granddaughters so it about time there is a boy in the family.
Everything is looking really good with the baby. He is very active.

He Made his daddy proud!! Yes that is what you think it is.

5 comments:

Adam and JaCoy said...

Oh boy! He is all boy! Congrats!

Chelsey said...

YEA! CONGRATS HOW EXCITING! IT'S AMAZING HOW KIDS JUST KNOW THEIR SIBILINGS, MY FRIENDS LITTLE BOY TOLD US THAT HIS MOMMY WAS HAVING A GIRL ALL ALONG AND IT REALLY TURNED OUT TO BE A GIRL. I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS! AND WE REALLY NEED TO DO LUNCH OR A GIRLS NIGHT! LET'S GET IT PLANNED SOON!!! OH AND I'M NOT REALLY DOING LADDER SETS RIGHT NOW BUT I AM SUPPOSED TO MAKE CHANTEL A SNOW ONE ALSO, SO LET ME GET THESE CRAFT SHOWS OVER WITH AND THEN I WILL SEE HOW BUSY I AM.

Toni said...

Yay! Congrats! And wow Kaylee's hair is getting long! Do you do scentsy? Or am I just going crazy?

Megan and Jonny said...

Hooray! Finally, a boy! Now if I EVER get to see you again, we'll have two little guys who can be buddies! Congratulations--I hope everything goes well from here on out.

Tasty Tidbits said...

Ashlee!! It has been I don't know how long since I've seen or talked to you! I got your blog address from Megan, I was excited to find out that you had one. I love keeping in contact with people this way. How are you?! You have a little girl!! And a boy on the way!! Congrats! So what have you been up to??? There's so much to catch up on. Where are you living? You look great!