Tuesday, June 9, 2009

HAIRCUT!!

...Before...


... And After...





I have been saying for a while now that I wanted to cut my hair so I finally did it and I love it. I called my friend Chelsey today and she said she would cut it. So we went to brigham to have it done. Thanks so much Chelsey. Brian didn't know that I was doing it so when I got home he was quit surprised. He has been telling me not to cut it but he actually liked it. He likes my hair long better but oh well he will just have to get used to it.



7 comments:

Toni said...

So cute! I love it!

Megan and Jonny said...

I really, really like it! And tell Brian to suck it up--it looks super cute (and it will grow back). Jon hates it when I cut my hair, so I totally understand (doesn't stop me).

Chantel said...

Way cute! I can't believe that you actually cut it. For once, I am trying to grow mine out and I am doing a pretty good job of it to. We really need to get together soon.

Chelsey said...

MAN WHO DOES YOUR HAIR?! SHE'S AWESOME! Ü I THINK IT LOOKS SO CUTE! CHANGE IS GOOD! MAYBE BRIAN SHOULD GROW HIS HAIR OUT! HEHE

Anonymous said...

I love your hair Ashlee!! I like it short better so you can tell Brian that:)I still think Braxton is one of the most beautiful newborns I've ever seen! and Kaylee is getting so big! How fun! She is so cute. I bet she loved that air show.

Megan and Jonny said...

I know! I'm so busted! We really, really had no time while we were there. We were only in Logan a total of a day and a half. I'm hoping Jon gets sent back there soon--I will definitely make time to see you--I need to see your sweet little ones!

Kimberly said...

I love it!!!