Tuesday, August 4, 2009

...Nate and Mindy tied the knot...

My brother and Mindy got married on Saturday August 1st. Alot of my mom and dads family came up so it was alot of fun to see everyone. Jeremy and Gretchen flew in from New york so it has been alot of fun to have them here for a couple of weeks!
This is all of our family. It just keeps on getting bigger and bigger.
There is Jeremy, Gretchen, Brian, Kaylee, Me, Braxton, Bailey, Nate, Mindy, Mom, Michael, And dad.

I have decided that it is so hard to get kids to look at the camara at the same time.

I love this picture of Kaylee and Jeremy.


This is all of us girls trying to hold Nates big butt up. We dropped him when he wanted to get down. It was funny.


Then it was Mindy's turn. I think the girls had the hard part trying to lift Nate. The boys had it easy.

This is Maddie, Bailey, and Kaylee. Maddie and Kaylee were the flower girls and Bailey walked her mom down the isle. It was so cute cuz her dress matched mindy's.

This is all of the bridesmaids.

This is all of the Groomsmen and the dads.

This is some of Nates friends that came to the wedding.

This is my favorite part of the wedding. I love when they shove it in eachothers faces. It boring if you don't.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Braxton is so cute! He is growing up so fast! The wedding looked like it was fun! I bet you were busy with hair. Fun!