Friday, December 26, 2008

CHRISTMAS DAY 2008





We had such a good Christmas this year. Kaylee was so much fun. She got a new bike from santa, lots of barbies, a barbie car, a new bed and dresser, tons of clothes, bath toys, candy, books, and so much more. She is spoiled. Between are house and all of the grandparents she didn't stop opening presents all day. She loved it. The baby even got alot of clothes and he isnt even here yet. I think that the grandmas were just excited to buy boy things for the first time so it was a good excuse to buy them for christmas.
Brian surprised me this year, he actually went shopping with one of his friends and bought me clothes and shoes and a couple other things. He has NEVER bought me clothes before cuz he is affraid I wont like them or he will get the wrong size. I think that since I am fat this year he felt ok about buying them cuz then he can use the excuse if things were to big that he bought them that way since I am pregnant. He hates shopping so this was a big thing for him this year.



1 comment:

Adam and JaCoy said...

she looks so cute. How fun, all those presents.