
Today is Kaylees birthday. She is not a baby anymore. She turned 2. The time has went by way to fast. We had a little birthday party with my family and Brians. It was really fun. Everytime any would call she had to tell them it was her birthday. She was so much fun. I bought her a chest full of dress up clothes. The girls had alot of fun with that. They all had to get drssed up and have there pictures taken. It was cute. She got lots of fun presents. By the way the is the only fat picture I have of me on here. Its not a very good one but everyone said I need to put one on.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Kaylee. I know I feel the same way with Bronson. Where has the time gone. It looks like she had a really good birthday!
She is so cute! How fun.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAYLEE! LOVE THE PRINCESS OUTFITS, TAIGE LOVES HERS! SHE IS SO CUTE!
Post a Comment