Braxton-
I had to take Braxton to the doctor today for his 2 month check up. He finally has gained 2 pounds since birth. He is now up to 8 lbs 14 oz. We are finally making progress. He is 3 percentile in weight and 9 percent in height. He is not even close to where he should be but at least he is gaining. He had to get two shots. He normally doesnt even cry when he gets them but this time he freaked out. I felt so bad for him.
Ashlee-
I had to go to the doctors also. I have been having really bad pains in my stomach ever since I had Braxton. I had to have an ultrasound done to see what is going on. They said that there is a little bit of the placenta left in there so on monday I have to have a D & C. It not going to be fun but hopefully it will help so I can stop having the pains.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
WOW BRAXTON IS TINY. I REALLY NEED TO COME SEE HIM SOON! THAT TOTALLY IS THE PITS ABOUT YOUR STOMACH. SHOULDN'T THE DR. HAD GOTTEN ALL OF IT OUT AFTER DELIVERY? WELL GOOD LUCK, IF THERE'S ANYTHING I CAN DO LET ME KNOW. CHANTEL AND I ARE REALLY WANTING TO BRING YOU GUYS DINNER SO MAYBE AFTER YOUR LITTLE SURGERY WE WILL PICK A NIGHT. OH, AND I WOULD LOVE TO CHOP YOUR HAIR. I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO MISS MINE. BUT, I HAVE LOVED IT BEING SHORTER.
you poor thing, you go to the doctor more and have more ultra sounds then any one i Know
Post a Comment