Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Braxton

I took Braxton to the doctor yesterday to do a video x-ray of his stomach to see if it was closed off. They said that his stomach is fine. He has severe acid reflux. They have him of prevacid right now and an acid reflux formula. So far it hasn't really helped much. He is still throwing up alot. Hopefully they will be able to figure something out so that he can keep the food down so he can gain some weight.

3 comments:

Adam and JaCoy said...

I'm loving the laundry basket!

Chantel said...

Hey Ashlee...I know what you are going through..it is really miserable. I am really sorry and I hope that they will be able to figure something out. I know he is tiny, but he is growing. I am still going to come and see you as soon as I get a free minute. Hope everything else is going great.

Valori said...

Ashlee,
It breaks my heart when babies are suffering! One of my best friends who went thru the same thing had a chiropractor that adusted her baby for free and it fixed the problem!! Sounds crazy for such a tiny baby!! I hope that they can fix it soon!! Call me if I can help!!!