Brian is in Salt Lake working until Saturday. And my parents left for their anniversary getaway so I have the rest of the week off. I decided to let Kaylee have her 1st sleepover tonight. So far they have been bouncing off the walls, getting every toy out of the toy box and bringing them into my living room, and had a bath. I heard Bailey say "dont tell your mom." I was across the hall in kaylees room making Bailey a bed on the floor so I turned around and my bathroom floor was SOAKED! I guess all that matters is that they are having fun. Oh and I should say That this all happened by 8:30pm. Who knows what else could happen in the next couple of hours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I want to know what Kaylee's shirt says!
Your kids are getting so big! Thanks for your comment! It was SO hard for me to not post a lot sooner!! We will be able to find out in November. The suspense is already killing me though. I don't really have a belly yet, I'm just feeling a little chubbier is all. As soon as I have a belly I'll post some pictures. And last time I saw you in Sally's it about killed me not to tell you but we hadn't told anyone yet, not even our families so I couldn't spill the beans! Hope you're doing great! Talk to ya later!
Post a Comment