Thursday, September 24, 2009

:-:-My Little Man is 6 Months old-:-:

Braxton is 6 months old today. The time sure has flown by. It seems like just yesturday I was sitting in the hospital waiting to see him. He is so much fun. He has just learned how to sit up by himself for a long time. If you are eating something then he will look at you until you give him some. He now weighs 15lbs and is 26 1/2 in long. He is 21% in his weight and 40% in his height. He is finally moving up. YAH!! He jabbers all the time. If he wants your attention he will yell until you look at him.




8 comments:

Valori said...

He is sooo cute!! I can't believe how fast they grow!!! Soo exciting!!!

Toni said...

He is So cute! Crazy, it does not feel like I have been gone from Logan that long, but its amazing how much has changed. I am coming up for Jacoys baby shower (or blessing) so I hope to see you then!

Adam and JaCoy said...

He is so big! and so cute! He looks alot like Kaylee when he is smiling big!

Kimberly said...

yeah, he is growing.... He is so dang cute.

Chantel said...

WHAT A CUTIE! I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW BIG HE IS GETTING. HE HAS THE CUTEST SMILE IN THE WORLD. I AM GLAD TO SEE THAT HE IS DOING GOOD AND GROWING. YOUR FAMILY IS JUST ADORABLE.

Chelsey said...

WHAT A LITTLE STUD! WE REALLY NEED TO GET TOGETHER! IT'S BEEN AWHILE!

Anonymous said...

He's so big! He is one of the cutest babies I've seen Ashlie! Really! I can not believe how old Kaylee is! She is so cute! I bet her personality is so fun right now. You look so good. You lose baby weight fast huh?!

AZ Mikesells said...

Ashlee, I just found your blog when I was looking at Megans! Your kids are darling. I'm not sure I would recognize your brothers any more - fun to see the wedding pictures! Cathy