On sunday we went up Logan canyon to take family pictures. My brother took the pictures for us. He did a really good job. If only my two year old would have couperated they would have turned out better. I don't have any of those back yet cuz he has to fix a couple of them and burn them to a cd. These are a few pictures that I took of the kids once we got back home.
Braxton looked so cute. He looked like a little man. Kaylee looked really cute to but she just didn't want to smile when he was taking the pictures. She would smile after he took them. She thought it was funny. Kids!!
Kaylee and Braxton.
He thought it was funny to lay on her so he started hitting her cuz that is how he plays with her.
My little man is getting so big. I want him to stay a baby but it isn't working.
He is already 7 months old.
6 comments:
So has anyone told you that Braxton looks like Nate? Because he totally does.
I'm excited to see the pictures!
I'm excited to see your family pics! I'm kinda starting to show, I need to put pictures up but I still just feel like it is pudgy and not cute pregnant belly. I'll post one soon. Maybe in a couple weeks after we find out what we're having. I'm SO excited to find out, I can't wait! They haven't given us a date on when we will be in our house for sure, probably January. I hope sooner but we'll see. I hope you're doing great!
Cute Fam im bad on the blog lately. Tonya and baby are still incubating. She is now 30 wks an 3 days. Everyday helps thanks for your thoughts and concerns
Oh my Ashlee! Your kids are too cute! Your little Braxton is a heart breaker! You and Brian need to have tons of children because you make them so cute!
WHAT CUTE KIDS! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE FAMILY PICTURES. I REALLY NEED TO GET MINE DONE ALSO. AS FOR THE SWAN..IT IS SITTING IN MY FRIDGE (YUCK) AND I THINK HE IS GOING TO MAKE IT INTO JERKY!
I love the top picture! I love Braxton's shirt, super cute!
Post a Comment