Wednesday, December 9, 2009

-Sitting on Santa's Lap-

This was Tuesday December 1st at our church christmas party. Kaylee wouldn't sit on Santa's Lap. I had to sit on his lap and then Kaylee would sit on my lap. She told him that she wanted babies and toys.
This is Thursday December 3rd. We went to the Festival Of Trees in Salt Lake. I actually got her to sit on Santa's lap. They weren't to sure if they liked him. He asked Kaylee what she wanted and this time she said she wanted a pink IPOD. I have no idea where that came from. That was the first time I had heard about that one. Everything she wants is pink. She is such a girl.


We stopped at this place at Willard Bay that you could either drive through and see the lights or you could ride in a sleigh pulled by horses. We really wanted to ride in the sleigh but it was WAY to cold for the kids. Kaylee and Braxton loved it. We had to drive through it 4 times so Kaylee could see everything again. It was alot of fun.















1 comment:

Adam and JaCoy said...

The kids are just to cute. I can't believe how big they are.