Braxton turn 11 months old yesterday. I can't believe he is almost a year old. It makes me sad. He is alot of fun. He has been walking since he was 9 months old which mean that he is into EVERYTHING! He says mama, dada, hi, and nana (night night). I have been horrible at posting latley but I will get some pictures up soon hopefully.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I can't believe he is 11 months old. time goes so fast.
Ok were waiting!!! Cant wait to see some pic's, I haven't seen him walk, it has been to long.
I can't believe Kaylee is 3 and Braxton is 1 in a couple of days!!! It makes me sad to watch Amie grow up too. Every stage there has been something new that is so fun and another something new that is so challenging. Sometimes I miss my baby. We need to see some pics of both your growing kids!
Post a Comment