Monday, March 29, 2010

-Alot of update-

Our 5 year anniversary was on March 4th. We didn't get to do anything cuz Brian had to work, so we decided to take the kids to stay at a hotel that had a water park inside of it. We had alot of fun. The kids loved it.

This is the slide that the kids could go down. Kaylee had tons of fun on it.

Brian with kids in the pool. I found this floater for Braxton. He could float all over and he would splash and kick.

I love this picture of my two boys.

My princess!! I just love her.







2 comments:

AZ Mikesells said...

Looks like a great anniversary celebration! We used to celebrate with the kids too. As Marah used to say, "it's a family celebration - the beginning of our family". I think she just wanted to go out to eat with us, but it worked!

Your kids are Darling!!!

Adam and JaCoy said...

Where is this place. It looks awesome I want to take Sami there.