Monday, March 29, 2010

Braxton Birthday!!

My baby turned 1 on March 24th. He is getting so big. I love him so much. I couldn't get him to sit by himelf to get a picture so I put Kaylee by him and then he wouldn't move. He is into EVERYTHING. He has got alot of energy. Boys are definantly ALOT harded then girls but we have alot of fun with him. It makes me sad to think Kaylee is 3 and Braxton is 1.

Kaylee decided that we should get him a cars cake. I thought it was way cute.

He wasn't so sure about digging into the cake at first. He ended up making a huge mess.

We tried to get him to blow out the candle but he didnt know what to do.


He didnt really care about opening the presents he just wanted to play with the toys. He got alot of summer clothes and balls.







4 comments:

Megan and Jonny said...

That's crazy! I can't believe he's already one! He is so cute.

Chelsey said...

1?!? where does the time go? i'm sad to think my little Kolbi is my last an\d how fast it's going to go by. we really need to get together!!! fun pictures at the pool, the kids looked like they were in heaven to swim!

Bobbie said...

They grow so fast! Funny that you think boys are harder, I think girls are. Where was the hotel you stayed it, it looks life fun!

Chantel said...

Holy Cow! I can't believe that he is one either. That means that my little Paisley will be one this year also. He is so stinckin' cute! We got our couches at the Fisher Home Furnishings Outlet there in Logan. Absolutely love them. I also agree with Chelsey..we really need to get together and hang out! I too love the pictures at the pool. I think Corey and I are going to go stay in a Hotel with the kids just to get away!