Thursday, February 19, 2009

35 weeks!


I realized that I hadn't taken any pictures of me being pregnant. I took some of when I was pregnant with Kaylee so I decided I better take one. I am getting huge! It has been within the last 3 weeks that I have really got big. I was taking the picture and kaylee said she wanted to take one to. So she wanted to hug my belly. She is getting so big! She is going to be alot of help when the baby gets here.


3 comments:

Toni said...

You look so cute! You have the cutest baby belly! I love it!

Adam and JaCoy said...

I think that you should post kaylee belly pictures and now, so we can see the difference. I love the picture of Kaylee hugging your belly.

Chelsey said...

CUTE BELLY ASH. I'M JELOUS ALL YOUR WEIGHT IS IN YOUR BELLY AND NOT ANY WHERE ELSE, LUCKY! I WAS A BALLOON ALL AROUND! I CAN'T BELEIVE HOW BIG KAYLEE IS GETTING SHE IS SUCH A DOLL, I DIDN'T KNOW YOU GUYS HAD A SNOWMOBILE, WE SHOULD TOTALLY GO FOR A RIDE AFTER THE BABY IS BORN! YOUR ALMOST DONE YEAH! I'LL HAVE TO COME GET MY BABY KICKS WITH HIM, SINCE NATE IS BEING SELFISH! DO YOU HAVE A NAME PICKED OUT, I CAN'T REMEMBER?