Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Drs appointment

I had my drs appt today for the baby. I am 35 weeks on Friday. I am 1 centimeter dialated and 50% ephaised. I am glad that all of the contractions are finally doing something for me. I know that being where I am really doesn't mean a whole lot cuz some women are at this point for months. I was like this for 2 months before Kaylee finally decided to come. He has completly dropped so that is a good sign. The doctor said that if I went into labor before the end of the month that they would try to stop me. I am fine with that cuz he has to stay in until after the 26th cuz I have rascal flatts tickets and I have way good seats. My mom, my aunt and my cousin are all having a girls night out for the last time before the baby gets here. He would be worth missing it for but hopefully I wont have to!

3 comments:

Toni said...

Wow! I cant believe your this far along. I must be in my own little world or something, because I thought you were only like 4 months. How exciting! Wow, your going to be busy. I bet Brian is so excited for a boy!

Tasty Tidbits said...

How fun! You are so close to having him here! It went by fast it seems. It will be so great having a little boy around too. I'm excited for you!

Kimberly said...

I can't wait for your little guy, the last month is sooo....ruff. So when you come down for the concert call me if you have some free time.