Saturday, March 21, 2009

39 weeks and counting!

Well I went to my doctors appointment on tuesday thinking I was going to be getting started on friday march 20th. But when we got there she changed her mind and pushed me back to tuesday the 24th. I was so mad. I was still only one centimeter dialated and 50% ephaised. I have been having contractions all the time. I was up all night having really bad pains so I finally went to the hospital to see what is going on. I am finally progressing and I am dialated to a 2 and 70% ephaised. They said that my cervix is tipped backwards a little bit so that is why the contactions are not doing much good cuz the babies head is hitting agianst my pelvis and not getting totally in the birth canal. They were timing my contractions and I am having them every minute to eight minutes but they never stop for longer then that. They sent me home so I will be going back on Tuesday to finally have this baby. My computer is broke so I will post some pictures of the baby when I go to my moms house if are new computer isn't here by then.

3 comments:

Valori said...

I am soooooo excited for you to have your baby!!!! I vote for earlier than Tuesday!! :) I can't wait to see your pictures!!

Toni said...

Exciting! And good luck! How fun..

Tasty Tidbits said...

Good luck! Can't wait to see pictures! :)