
He is finally here. He was born on March 24th at 11:09pm. He was 6lbs 12oz and 19 1/2 inches. I went into the hospital at 7:30am to get started. It was a very long day. I am glad that it is finally over. Here are a couple of pictures of him.


Kaylee got to help give him his first bath. She thought that was so cool.

7 comments:
Congratulations! He is so adorable..I can't wait to come over and see you. What a cute little family you are and Kaylee is so cute with him and will be TONS of help. Let me know if you need anything.
He is so cute Ashlee, I love his little squeek and hands and feet and nose, oh fine, I just love him, he is a baby after all, congrats. If you need anything let me know.
Congrats! You have 2 very cute kids. Glad he is here and you are both doing good!
Yahoo... I have been waiting and waiting for you to post some pic's. He is so precious.
Congratulations to your little family! That is great that he is finally here. I cant wait to see him in person. The pics are great.
YEAH! HE'S HERE! CONGRATS! KYLEE WILL BE SUCH A GREAT LITTLE HELPER! WHAT COLORS DID YOU DO THE BABY'S ROOM? LET ME KNOW ASAP IF YOU WOULD. IF YOU NEED ANYTHING LET ME KNNOW!
He is so cute! I'm glad JaCoy and I got to come see you in the hospital! I hope all is going well! Congratulations again!!
Post a Comment