Thursday, March 5, 2009

4 Year Anniversary!!

Yesterday was our 4 year anniversary. Brian surprised me with flowers, which he never does. He hates flowers. He also got a babysitter for Kaylee and took me out to dinner at Maddox. It was so good. It is nice to be able to eat a meal without a kid spilling something or crying over who knows what. It was nice to be able to go out with just the two of us. I dont remember the last time we did that.
Brian is a great husband and the best dad. He is a VERY hard worker and would do anything to make us happy. We have had a fun 4 years together and lots more ahead. I can't believe it has been 4 years already and almost 2 kids later. It goes by so fast.

3 comments:

Megan and Jonny said...

I can't believe it's been 4 years, either! I was just reading in my journal a few days ago about going to your wedding. It's incredible how fast time seems to go by!

Adam and JaCoy said...

Happy Anniversary! I does go by super fast.

Unknown said...

I have just tagged you!