Saturday, April 25, 2009

Braxton 1 month old April 24th

I had to take Braxton to the doctors on Monday. He is now 7lbs 9oz. He is still so tiny. We are having a problem with getting him to gain weight. He throws up almost everything he eats. We have been trying different formulas to see if we can find something he can keep down. They are now thinking that he has really bad acid reflux. They have him on prevacid and a acid reflux formula. So far it hasn't really helped much. If he isn't better by Monday then we have to take him back and they are going to do an ultrasound to see if his stomach is closed most of the way.

This is Brians friend Willey and his little girl Reese with Brian and Braxton. Reese is 6 weeks older then Braxton.






2 comments:

Megan and Jonny said...

Poor little guy (and poor Mom)! I hope they get it figured out soon, and that it's nothing serious. He's so tiny! Keep us posted!

Adam and JaCoy said...

I can't believe he is a month old already. He is still tiny, but so cute. Good Luck, I hope they figure it out.