WHAT A LITTLE STUD!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO COME SEE HIM. I WAS SICK A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO, SO I AM GOING TO WAIT ANOTHER WEEK OR SO TO MAKE SURE IT'S GONE! HOW IS IT HAVING 2 BABIES AT HOME NOW? IF YOU NEED ANYTHING MAKE SURE YOU GIVE ME A CALL!
Yah for being home. I am glad to see that you are all doing great. I can't believe how cute he is. I have also had a cold and so that is why I haven't been over yet...but I haven't forgot about you. Call me if you need anything.
Brian and I have been married for almost 5 years. We have two kids. Kaylee is 3 years old and Braxton is 10 months old. They are alot of fun. They keep us very entertained and busy.
5 comments:
Yay! He's so cute and tiny! I hope you're surviving with two kids...
Congratulations!
WHAT A LITTLE STUD!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO COME SEE HIM. I WAS SICK A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO, SO I AM GOING TO WAIT ANOTHER WEEK OR SO TO MAKE SURE IT'S GONE! HOW IS IT HAVING 2 BABIES AT HOME NOW? IF YOU NEED ANYTHING MAKE SURE YOU GIVE ME A CALL!
He is so tiny, your kids are so cute!
Ashlee he is so cute!!! Newborns are sometimes funny looking but he is not at all! What a beautiful family!
Yah for being home. I am glad to see that you are all doing great. I can't believe how cute he is. I have also had a cold and so that is why I haven't been over yet...but I haven't forgot about you. Call me if you need anything.
Post a Comment