Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Kids!

My little brother Michael took these pictures. I thought they turned out cute. I can't believe how fast they have grown up. They don't stay little for long.
I love this picture of Braxton. He doesn't smile very often so I am glad we got this picture. He is a month old.

She is getting so big. She is so much fun. I can't believe she is already two.









2 comments:

Adam and JaCoy said...

They are so precious. I love the pictures. Braxton's smile is so much like Kaylee's. Cute Cute.

Chantel said...

Holy cow...I can't believe how BIG Braxton is. I still need to get over there and see you, but being pregnant and all, I have come down with a cold. Kaylee is also getting big and we need to have another play date. I am glad to see that all is going great with you. I am doing good for the most part. Not as sick, but still a little. The house is good. Just trying to get the yard put in order and new carpet in the house...I just want it all done right now! Thanks for checkin in on us.