Sunday, July 5, 2009

The Cruise In...July 4th

Brian and I took Kaylee and Braxton to the parade in Hyrum in the morning. Then we went out to dinner for me and Mindy's brithday at Iggy's. After that we went to the tabernacal to sit and watch the cruise in. It is fun to watch all of the old cars drive up and down main street. After that was over we went to the riverside fireworks. Kaylee didn't like the big fireworks. She was hiding under the blankets both nights cuz she said they were to loud.
Braxton playing on the blanket at the cruise in.
Kaylee playing with a spining wheel that grandma bought for her.
Braxton is getting so big. He is so much fun. He finally started giggling a couple of days ago. It is so cute. He has such a cute little personality. He is now 3 months old. The time has gone by way fast.




2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Braxton has such blue eyes, I just love them

Brady and Christi said...

I can't believe how big he is getting! What a cutie! I miss seeing you and your cute kids!