Thursday, July 23, 2009

...My baby is getting big...

I took Braxton to the doctors on the 16th for his 4 month check up. He will be 4 months on the 24th. He finally hit 12lbs. He is 5 percentile in weight and 9 perentile in his height. He is still wearing 0-3 month clothes. His shorts are all still big on him. He is so much fun. He rolled over all by himself for the first time on monday.
Braxton held his bottle all by himself for the first time on Thursday the 16th. He is growing up way to fast.This is him eating rice cereal for the first time....

And he hated it. Everytime I would put it in his mouth he would gag on it and then throw up. So I have been putting it in his bottle and he does alot better with it.

This is him that night holding it again. I can't believe he is already 4 months old. It had gone by way to fast. He laughs all the time. He is such a happy and easy baby. He will usually go to bed around 10:00 and sleeps until 6:30. We have been so lucky!




2 comments:

Toni said...

He is getting so big, I bet Kaylee is loving having a little brother! So cute!

Brady and Christi said...

I can't believe time has gone by so fast. What a cute little boy!