Sunday, July 12, 2009

My Birthday....I'm getting old

Last night we went out to dinner for my birthday since there isn't alot of resturants open on sunday. Are friends Meagan and Willy went out with us. We found out while we were there that it was her birthday today too. It was kind of funny. We went to Tepanyaki in layton. It was really good food and so entertaining. We had never been there before so it was way fun. They threw shrimp up in the air and we had to catch them in are mouth. It was funny. My mom keep the kids all night so we could go and have fun. It was the first night that I have left Braxton all night. It was so sad. I haven't left Kaylee all night since new years so it was weird to not have the kids here. We had alot of fun with are friends.

4 comments:

jay and holl said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! how old are you?

Chelsey said...

HAPPY BE-LATED BIRTHDAY! I WANT TO GO TRY OUT THAT RESTURAUNT! I HEAR IT IS SO AWESOME! I HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD DAY!

Adam and JaCoy said...

Happy Birthday! And I'm still older, so you can't say you're old.

Chantel said...

Happy late Birthday to you. I also enjoyed going to that restaurant. I hope you had a great day and maybe next year I will remember!